*

Book of the Week, EPIC finalist, "Triple Trouble" in Print, and More!

Thursday, November 19, 2009
*Happy Dancing!*

Okay, first of all, thank you to all who voted for "Love Slave for Two: Beginnings" as book of the week, because...IT WON!!! *Snoopy Dancing!*

Second big news, and yes, I'm waaaay behind updating my websites and blog... I had a total of three books make it to the annual EPIC contest, "Out of the Darkness" and "Cross Country Chaos" (as Lesli Richardson) and "The Reluctant Dom" (as Tymber Dalton). Woot!!! I won't find out until their annual conference in March if any of them win or not. (*my nail biting commences...now*)

Third... The first volume of the Triple Trouble series is NOW IN PRINT!!! Okay, but be advised!!! This is books one and two in the series on one volume: "Trouble Comes in Threes" and "Storm Warning." So You will be getting TWO books in one by buying it. It just came up, as of today the cover isn't even showing up yet.


Okay... Fourth... "Safe Harbor" is now available for pre-purchase on the Siren-BookStrand website! I don't have a final release date yet, I imagine it will be in the next few weeks, so when you buy it you won't be able to download it until the release date.


If you enjoyed "The Reluctant Dom," you will LOVE "Safe Harbor." (Without giving anything away, I can tell you less tissues will be required for reading. *LOL*)

And on a related note, Ray and Oot, who made their first appearance in "Love Slave for Two: Beginnings," also make a brief appearance in "Safe Harbor."

If you haven't picked up LSFT: Beginnings, you can get it here:


If you have a Kindle, you SHOULD be able to get one of the other formats (I don't remember which one it is) and convert it and upload it to your Kindle. I don't have a Kindle, I have a Sony and use .pdf for most things, but I know there's a way to do it. So Kindle users, you won't have to wait to read how Tyler and Thomas met. LOL

So while you're waiting for your next installment of the Lyall brothers' story, don't forget you can read my shape-shifters over at Amira Press ("Doggy Walk" and "Doggy Style") writing as Lesli Richardson, as well as my Brimstone vampires.


And if you still need more, you can get the first two installments of my scorching hot "Good Will Ghost Hunting" series from Lyrical Press (also writing as Lesli Richardson):


Thanks!!

0 reader comments: