*

On my way to a healthy habit.

Monday, August 8, 2011
Dragged my tuckus out of bed early to make it to a 9 a.m. Aqua Fit class. (Okay, so the cats dragged me out of bed early. They decided to cause a ruckus at 5:45 and I never went back to sleep.)

I hit the sauna first, then the hot tub, for about five minutes each, to try to wake up, warm up, and limber up. Then the pool (supposed to be heated) was COLD! But I got a couple of slow laps in before the class started and by the time the instructor got us moving, it was okay.

I'm going easy on the cardio, focusing mostly on strength training right now. I did get some cardio in with this class, and it wasn't too hard on my shoulders/arms. My abs are somewhat sore from all the crunches I did yesterday, but not nearly as bad as I thought they would be.

My first weigh-in is tomorrow. Already, I've lost a little over 3 pounds this first week. WOOT! And I've been managing to stay under points the past several days. I decided to swap my activity points first instead of the weekly points. That will give me more motivation to get them built up. (That old OCD Taurus thing in my brain helps me in this case. LOL)

0 reader comments: