*

Ta-ta testing time.

Tuesday, October 25, 2011
So I had my mammogram today. It went fine. Fortunately, Hubby drove me because I've had a hella headache all day and it's finally getting the better of me and I'm ready for bed. No pain with the mammogram though, and because it's Breast Cancer Awareness Month, I got a pink goodie bag full of freebies and a pink carnation.

Unfortunately, I still don't have results back on the biopsy my OB/gyn did, so I'm still stressing over that.

The good part of the day is because my doctor is down by our other house (90 minutes south) and Hubby drove, we stopped by our other house to grab some stuff, and then had dinner at our favorite restaurant. Calzone and cannoli for me, stromboli for him. Yum. So with a full tummy, but a still aching head, I'm off to bed, peeps. Catch you all later.

2 reader comments:

  1. SusieJ said...:

    Hope you're feeling better today.And nice to have some "treats" to make up for the "nasties".
    Hugs xx

  1. Thanks Susie! Headache seems to have dropped down into my shoulders. *sigh* Such is the life of a "spoonie." LOL Oh well.