*

Latest Updates...

Thursday, June 14, 2012
Wow, it's been a crazy few weeks around Chez Dalton. Good crazy, but still crazy. (Eh, crazier.)

I moved my entire backlist of previously released books over to Siren-BookStrand once the contracts expired and the rights were returned to me, and we've been in an edit/release cycle. Add to that I've been playing catch-up like mad with my writing, and getting ready to teach at The Romance Convention in Dallas in August, and I don't know if I'm coming or going. :)

Okay, quick run-down on my recent releases, in case you missed any:

Coming from Siren-BookStrand in the next couple of months:
  • Love Slave for Two: Reunions (Book 3) (July 30)
  • Good Will Ghost Hunting: Demon Seed (Book 1)
  • Good Will Ghost Hunting: Hell's Bells (Book 2)
  • More Than Make-Believe
  • Domme by Default
So you don't miss a single Siren-BookStrand release, go to my author page there and click the Notify Me link at the top of the page. They'll send you an email as soon as one of my books is uploaded for pre-order.

And you do NOT have to wait until these books hit the respective third-party outlets like Kindle, Nook, Kobo, etc. either. If you have a Kindle, Siren has great instructions (and I linked to them all HERE) on how to get the books sent directly to your Kindle by setting up your account with your Kindle's email address. If you have a different device, buy the format you need and just transfer it to your device.

What's my current status on WIPs? I'm working on "Love Slave for Two: Reckoning (Book 4)", the next books in the Triple Trouble series, and "The Denim Dom" (Tony's story). Also, working on "Spider Bight (DSMC Book 3)" and a couple of others. I always have more than one project in the mix, and there are even more WIPs than that in the queue. Those are the ones screaming at me the loudest right now though. LOL

So there's a quick update for everyone in case you missed the news. Don't forget, you can add your email address to the Easy Email Stalkage box over in the top of the right-hand column and an update will be emailed to you when I update my website. Also, you can click on the Newsletter link to subscribe to my email newsletter (announcement only, Yahoogroups).

Thanks! :) Now I'm crawling back to my writer's cave to get some more work done. :)

2 reader comments:

  1. SusieJ said...:

    July 30th is now marked on my calendar!
    I'm re-reading book 2(re-read book 1 yesterday)and can't wait to see what happens next....especially after your sneak peek!
    Hugs xx