*

What's next?

Wednesday, September 5, 2012
So what am I working on now? Yes, Tony's story (The Denim Dom) is in the works. I'm taking my time and not rushing his story because I'm allergic to being lynched by my readers. LOL The biggies on my plate right now are book 4 in the Deep Space Mission Corps series, "Out of Bight, Out of Mind." It's already partially completed. (Yes, there will be more books beyond book 4, but I don't know how many or when.)  And yes, you'll get updates about Leah and Seth; Tilly, Landry, and Cris; Clarisse, Mac, and Sully...and more. :)

I'm also working on the next two books in my Placida Pod shifter series (the first, "Accidentally On Porpoise," releases on Monday, Sept. 17.)

And the biggie, I'm working on a new menage series, the Coffeeshop Coven series. This series revolves around the friends that call Many Blessings (the New Age shop from "Out of the Darkness") their home away from home. Yes, that's a hint. If you haven't read my book "Out of the Darkness," you'll want to. It will give you a lot of backstory you might want to know, although it won't be required reading for the series.

No, I haven't forgotten the Triple Trouble series. :) I have already started the next book in that series, but I'm letting a few of the details settle for a little while because the characters are actually arguing with each other about the plot. LOL As a pantster, all I can do is sit back and wait for them to settle it amongst themselves and then report back to me with the results so I can continue writing. Don't worry, it won't be a wait of years between books like the last time.

2 reader comments:

  1. SusieJ said...:

    Made it here on my laptop!
    And it was definitely worth it! So many new books to look forward to....woohoo!!!
    Hugs xx
    p.s. I'm going to reread Bights 1 & 2 in preparation for #3..:)

  1. @SusieJ - LOL Glad it let you on! :)