*

Writer Beware: Noble Romance is STILL screwing authors.

Friday, April 19, 2013
Well, I reported a while back about Noble Romance screwing some authors. It's still going on, and the problem is spreading.

Britta Addams reports her experiences with them on her blog.

Absolute Write has updated reports from other authors on their discussion forum (go to the last page to get the latest updates).

I, personally, am not buying ANY Noble Romance books. I've seen requests from several Noble Romance authors being screwed to not purchase their books published through Noble.

If you are a newbie author, DO NOT SUBMIT TO NOBLE ROMANCE.

Feel free to link/share this post. Let's get the word out and get this frakking thief of a publisher shut down for good.


4 reader comments:

  1. Unknown said...:

    Tymber, thank you so much for your post. The company is operating in a roguish fashion, and I pity any new author who thinks they will get ahead by publishing with them.

  1. I hope you manage to get what they owe you out of them and your rights back.

  1. Thank you for your support, Tymber. :) If you decide not to post the following for whatever reason, I more than understand. :)

    You may add my voice to the list. I am prominently listed on Piers Anthony’s HiPiers.com as one of the complainants against Noble Romance Publishing, and have just published a post at my blog (http://jswayne.wordpress.com/2013/05/02/silence-does-not-equal-consent/) concerning the substance of my issues. What triggered this was learning that Gombart is now claiming I am on friendly terms with Noble, all is forgiven, et cetera. I assure you this is not the case.

    Best,

    J.S. Wayne

  1. Thanks for your support, more on this on my blog. http://hcbrownauthoroferoticromance.blogspot.com.au/

    Unfortunately Jean Gombart is making decisions on contract law when he doesn't understand the term material breach. He also states that people who work for Noble Systems aren't connected with Noble Romance. He seems to be oblivious to the fact authors receive emails from people working for Noble Romance with signatures denoting they are for instance: Faith Fredin- Office Manager Noble Systems.
    Jean Gombart ignores correspondence from lawyers and registered letters of breach of contract because he has made the decision they are not worth a reply.( See his post on Piers Anthony) He is manipulating the interpretation of the contracts in his favor, when the terms are clearly set out. We all have proof of this and more.
    Stay away from Noble Romance.