*

Winnah, winnah, chicken dinnah!

Sunday, September 1, 2013
Okay, it's been a looooong weekend. I worked until late last night getting a manuscript submitted (book 3 in my Placida Pod series). I just didn't have the brain power to process anything after I finished. (And finally got a shower, which I'm sure my dogs and cats appreciated me doing!) So trying to correctly process winners would have been...ugly. LOL

Because Monday is a holiday here in the States (see? the brain just don't worky right sometimes) winners will have until Tuesday to get back to me.

Here's my screenshot of the winning number. As you can see, 37 is the lucky number.

So here are the winners, as pulled from the comments. Remember, the 10 closest. Buuut because I'm a writer, not a mathematician, I picked more than that. LOL I wanted to give the closest people the win, and will just pack a couple extra envelopes.

Email me at tymberdalton AT gmail DOT com (remove the spaces and replace the words with the @ and .) and please put CONTEST WINNER in the subject so I see it. I'll need your snail mail addy and real name.

Kimberly - 42
Shelley - 41
Melanie - 36
SusieJ - 39
Tracey Reid - 44
Donna Johnson - 39
Rosie - 32
Debby - 32
Jenreader - 36
Kori - 30
Brenda Wheeler - 44
Eva's Flowers - 38

So congrats to the winners, and please email me by Tuesday. Thanks!!!

2 reader comments:

  1. Anonymous said...:

    WooHoo, thank you so much Ms. Dalton...this is awesome! Brenda :)

  1. Awww man, I was out of town until today, and I was chosen...I'm too late right? :(