*

Fibromyalgia homeopathic supplements.

Monday, December 2, 2013
This is a recent addition to my supplement routine to help manage my fibromyalgia symptoms. A friend of mine sent me a link to a product a friend of theirs found great success with, so I decided to try it.

I've only been taking it less than a week, so I don't have a definitive answer for you. However, I started taking it on a week when our weather went from lows in the 60's to lows in the upper 30's and back again. That alone is usually a flare trigger (or at least a symptom aggravator) for me. Add onto that holiday dinner with family (stress at being around a lot of people, yes we had fun and a good time but people are always a stressor for me, that's just me), AND the massive stress of being on deadline and spending way too much time at the computer to get my book turned in, and I have to say I'm liking what I've experienced so far.

Normally, just the deadline alone would be a huge issue. I usually end up with horrible fibro knots in my left shoulder especially, very stove up and achy. Surprisingly, despite a lot of problems the past several weeks with knots in that shoulder, I am not as knotted and sore as I usually am after making deadline. So that was a bonus.

I received the supplements very quickly, on Wednesday, and started taking them. I ordered the following:


I'm not going to declare them a magic cure of some sort. I've been taking them less than a week. I'm not UNhappy with the results so far, but as far as whether or not long-term they'll work for me, we'll wait and see. Winter is the worst time of year for me, because of wildly fluctuating weather and other stresses. It'll take me several months to render a verdict.

If you have other issues, check out their site, they have a wide variety of products for various conditions, allergies, etc. No, I'm not affiliated with them in any way, am not getting any kickbacks from them, and I paid for the products I am giving my opinion on.


0 reader comments: