*

New Website is Up and Running!

Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Okay, yes, I know I should have been writing today.

But the new website is up!


The new website template is going to change a lot as I figure out what I want to do with it.

Also, please update your feeds: http://www.tymberdalton.com/feed

There are options over on the new website to subscribe if you're already a WordPress member, or if you want to get emails via FeedBurner. There's also a link on the site if you use a different feed reader.

Most everything is over at the "new" site. It let me import posts and comments, and I'm still in the process of reconfiguring my book pages. But the nice thing is, you'll have an easier time now locating series information (once I get it all set up). Every series will have its own page.

Thanks!