*

BDSM tutorial on Kindle and nook.

Sunday, February 5, 2012
If you didn't get my BDSM tutorial for writers (and for those who are curious about the lifestyle) the first time it was out, I've re-released it. It's available on Kindle and nook.


Blurb:

(NON-FICTION)

"Whip Me, Beat Me, Make Me Write Hot Sex: A writer's guide to BDSM basics...and for those who are curious." In this how-to guide for writers, bestselling erotica author Tymber Dalton shares information she's gathered in her first-hand research about the BDSM lifestyle. (Also good for people curious about the lifestyle.)

Learn the basics about relationship dynamics, toys, tools, terminology, and more. Includes style guide tips for writers and a handy list of references to start you on your research.

Content Warning: Non-fiction, contains subject matter and language of a sexual nature. May offend some readers.


http://www.amazon.com/Whip-Beat-Make-Write-ebook/dp/B00756ARIM/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpt_10

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/w/whip-me-beat-me-make-me-write-hot-sex-tymber-dalton/1105440220?ean=2940014092319

AND... if you want it in .pdf format, you can get it directly from my other website at:

http://madmumbler.org/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=2_6&products_id=1

Thanks!!

1 reader comments:

  1. megan36d said...:

    Just wanted to thank you for this! I have been a phone sex operator for longer than I care to mention and had to learn the hard way. But now, I can recommend this to my friends and save them from my own painful mistakes. Kudos!