*

KITTEN UPDATE: And the final count is...

Tuesday, March 27, 2012
Two. Luna didn't have any more overnight, and she's up and moving around and eating and acting normal today. No signs of distress, and she's taking good care of the kittens. So looks like just a very small first-time litter (whew!).

I know it's hard to see two mostly black kittens against a mostly black momma cat. LOL (The cardboard in back was taken from the recycle bin because before I got the box in there I panicked that the babies might accidentally get out of the crate because they're so small. LOL)

Kitten 1 is black on top, white on bottom including chin, and four white feet. Kitten 2 is mostly black, looks like a few white hairs on its front legs.

Yes, they are adorable. LOL

2 reader comments:

  1. Kim C said...:

    Wow, only 2... That's great! I REALLY wish I lived closer, so that I could snag one :)....

    They are so adorable.

    Congrats Gramma!

  1. Very sweet. And two is much easier to deal with that's for sure.