*

Coming Soon: "Love Slave for Two: Reunions"

Saturday, June 30, 2012
I realized yesterday as I was briefly basking in my relief at having submitted "Love Slave for Two: Reckoning (Bk. 4)" to my publisher that I don't think I've officially announced release dates lately. LOL (Although I do keep the Coming Soon page updated.)

  • July 2: "More Than Make-Believe"
  • July 9: "Good Will Ghost Hunting: Demon Seed (Book 1)"
  • July 16: "Good Will Ghost Hunting: Hell's Bells (Book 2)"
  • July 30: "Love Slave for Two: Reunions (Book 3)"
Remember, you can go to my author page at Siren-BookStrand and click on the Notify Me link at the top of the page to sign up for emails. As soon as they add one of my books for pre-order, you'll get an email. AND, don't forget, if you have Kindle (or Nook or whatever) you CAN order my books directly from Siren and not wait months for third-party distribution. If you have a Kindle, they have a link on their page telling you how to set up your Siren account so the Kindle book is emailed directly to your device. No waiting! :)

Also, you can enter your email address into the box over on the right column where it says Easy Email Stalkage. You'll get an email from the feed when I've updated my website, and you won't miss a blog update.

You can also subscribe to my newsletter (announcement only): http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TymberDalton_updates/

And if you missed it, I do now have a readers chat loop in addition to my newsletter: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/TymbersTrybe/

Don't forget to get your registration in for The Romance Convention in Dallas in August!! :) You'll be able to meet me and a bunch of my fellow Siren authors. I'm going to be signing books and handing out goodies, as well as teaching a class on BDSM. It'll be a party! :) 

2 reader comments:

  1. Do you have a cover you can share with us yet? Can't wait for Reunions!

    Eva

  1. @Eva - Not yet, but as soon as I do, I'll get it posted. :)