*

Release Day:"Love Slave for Two: Reunions"

Monday, July 30, 2012
Yay! It's release day!! "Love Slave for Two: Reunions (Bk 3)" is now available from Siren-BookStrand:


http://www.bookstrand.com/love-slave-for-two-reunions

Blurb:

[Siren Ménage Everlasting: Erotic Ménage a Trois Romance, M/M/F, HEA]

Nevvie and Thomas think Tyler is nuts for coming home with an RV and an even crazier plan to travel from Florida to Seattle. What could be better than a family vacation with two kids and Tyler’s father?

Perhaps finally putting the ghosts of Nevvie’s past to bed for good as she seeks answers to who she is.

She begins to seriously doubt the wisdom of their journey as mishaps seemingly pile up by the mile. And when a tropical storm and medical emergency add to the mix, she considers pulling the plug. By the time they reach Seattle, she endures almost more than her sanity can take, including a ride in a patrol car, a stowaway, and nonconsensual use of handcuffs.

And that’s before she’s given her mother a piece of her mind.

Through it all she’ll discover that sometimes the longest journeys, no matter how trying, are the ones that bring you closest to family—and home.

A Siren Erotic Romance

You can find all my Siren releases as Tymber Dalton, Lesli Richardson, Macy Largo, and Tessa Monroe on my Siren page at:

http://www.bookstrand.com/tymber-dalton

The correct order to read all the books in the series are:

  1. "Love Slave for Two: Beginnings" (Prequel)
  2. "Love Slave for Two" (Book 1)
  3. "Love Slave for Two: Family Matters" (Book 2)
  4. "Love Slave for Two: Reunions" (Book 3)
  5. "Love Slave for Two: Reckoning" (Book 4 - Coming Aug. 27th)

10 reader comments:

  1. SusieJ said...:

    It was fabulous! Loved the snark, loved the hot scenes.....just sorry that I read so fast...and that was quite a cliffhanger you left us with!!
    Roll on 27th August!
    Hugs xx
    p.s. I'll be re-reading this before then...:)

  1. Anonymous said...:

    Wonderful to see another book in the series!

    Do you know when it will be available in other stores (like All Romance or Kobo)?

  1. Tammy said...:

    WOW! I loved, loved, loved this one. I laughed so very much and the scorching hot scenes was unbelievable. You simply out did yourself this time. I love the ending I was doin my snoopy dance. lol The next book cant get here fast enough for me. Congrats on this amazing book and so looking forward to reading the next in the amazing series. Its about time someone wrote about life and family with a twist. *winks* HUGS from your number one fangirl.

  1. laurie said...:

    i can't wait for book four!!!!

  1. @SusieJ - Thank you! :) Glad you enjoyed it!

    @Anonymous - It'll be a couple of months. You can get all the available formats directly through Siren-BookStrand.

    @Tammy - Thanks! :) Well, real life is rarely neat and tidy. And it's often even funnier than fiction. LOL

    @laurie - Thank you! :) Aug. 27th will be here soon. :)

  1. Melanie said...:

    Tymber,
    Will Reunions and
    book 4 be available to purchase on amazon? My book budget is blown for the moment, but I have an amazon gift card burning a hole in my pocket =)
    Thanks!

  1. Naiana said...:

    I couldn't stop laughing, and trust me I had a stomach bug while doing it too, lol. My husband actually thought I was going to need a doctor ASAP. I was laughing and crying in pain at the same time, but it was sooo worth it. I've loved every book of the series, but this one outdid itself. You were definitely inspired. Can't wait for book 4.

  1. Chris said...:

    I purchased it 7/30 & finished it 8/1.I have to admit I never saw this book coming. It was awesome.You pulled so many things I just thought were over & gave them new life. I can't wait to see Andrew & Peggy. Thank You! Now I know why the next one is out so soon. I've never had a Love Slave book end with a cliffhanger.I was quite shocked. Keep 'em coming.

  1. Anonymous said...:

    I have a Nook when will your new books regarding Love Slave for Two Reunion and Reckoning for used Barnes and Noble gift cards and that is where I have purchased all your other ones for as of August 4th it is not there to order.

  1. @Melanie - Eventually they will, but it usually takes a couple of months following their release to make it to the third-party outlets.

    @Naiana - Sorry for your pain LOL but glad you enjoyed it! :)

    @Chris - :) Thank you! Yes, I knew I could get away with the little bit of a cliff-hanger since book 4 would be out a month later. I didn't think the lynchings would be too bad. LOL

    @Anonymous - The books usually take a couple of months following release to make it to the third-party outlets. And since Reckoning isn't going to be released until 8/27, it'll probably be October before it makes it to Nook, sorry. You can buy the .epub versions directly from Siren.