*

What am I reading? (7/23/12)

Monday, July 23, 2012
I'm going to start doing this on a regular basis. I like showing love to my fellow writers. And I am, after all, a reader, too.

But you won't find snarky reviews on my blog. Sorry, but I don't like it being done to me, and I won't do it to others.

Today I'm pimping out friend and fellow Sirenista, Kasey Dean. Her debut book, "No Escape From Destiny," is available from Siren-BookStrand, Amazon, and Nook. It's a mmf menage with vamps and BDSM. (That's like a total hat trick in my book!)

4 reader comments:

  1. SusieJ said...:

    Will be checking this one out...sounds like a perfect combination to me....:)
    Hugs xx

  1. Anonymous said...:

    It's really great to see what our fav authors read :) I agree with no meanness the world could do with a bit less. Looking forward to these little bits and will definitely have a look at what you recommend - but hey - less reading I need my Lyall boys and Emi's men :D!! Looking forward to the Dolphins.
    Regards
    Lise

  1. I can't believe I missed this when you posted it. Thank you so much.

  1. @Kasey - :) You're welcome. :)