*

Thanks, and a request.

Monday, February 4, 2013
Sorry I've been quiet this past week. We had a very dear friend suddenly die early Tuesday morning, and it's been rough. Thank you to everyone on Facebook and who's privately emailed me. I'm sorry I'm so buried in emails. I'm trying to work through the backlog, but the notes and your care and concern are greatly appreciated.

Today, I'm making a request. You know I don't normally do this, but this is a cause near and dear to my heart. A good friend of mine goes on overseas dental mission trips. Regardless of your spiritual views, I can personally attest to the fact that they do on-the-ground work that makes a real difference in the lives of people who normally might never have access to dental care.

Even if you can't donate, please consider sharing the link via your social networks. Let's try to get her to her goal as soon as possible. I've always bragged to her that I have the world's best readers, and you all have never let me down. ((HUGS))

http://www.gofundme.com/1z9u40

Thanks, everyone. :)

0 reader comments: